Friday, November 30, 2012

TWELVE DAYS OF CHEER!


Starting tomorrow, we will be celebrating 12 days of Christmas Cheer! Jenny and I will be blogging each day to bring you a daily dose of holiday inspiration. We'll be sharing our favorite DIYs, recipes, and Christmas traditions. Each day will be themed and you'll get a post from my perspective here and a post from Jenny's perspective on her blog. Ready!? Grab some cocoa, turn up the Bing Crosby...let's get into the Christmas spirit!

The Christmas Cheer Bucket List
* December, Saturday 1st - Make an advent calendar
* December, Sunday 2nd - Listen to Christmas music & watch our favorite movies
* December, Monday 3rd - Play in the snow
* December, Tuesday 4th - Make Christmas cards
* December, Wednesday 5th - Decorate our home
* December, Thursday 6th - Dress up for a Christmas party
* December, Friday 7th - Traditions past, present & future
* December, Saturday 8th - Host a party and decorate our tables
* December, Sunday 9th - Make a wreath
* December, Monday 10th - Put together our Christmas wishlist
* December, Tuesday 11th - Bake goodies
* December, Wednesday 12th - Reflect

We can't wait for you to join us! Merry Christmas!!


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you ladies have in store! After today most of my posts' are gonna be Christmas DIY too! :-D Yay for X-mas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really exciting!I love Christmas spirit and really everything about Christmas!I can't wait to see what you have in store and I'll try to join you in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am catching up on all my blog posts so I am just now seeing this but I can't wait to see all these Cheer posts from you. I finished looking at all of Jenny's and they were so good!

    ReplyDelete